I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £31,508 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits, Training & Development
A privately run Urgent Care Centre in The City of Westminster currently requires an experienced RGN Staff Nurse to join their busy team.
Details of this Urgent Care Centre RGN Staff Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week, covering a flexible shift pattern
• An excellent annual salary of up to £31,508
• 27 days annual leave
• Private health cover
• A contributory pension scheme or continuation of the NHS pension scheme for existing members
• Excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression
• A range of retail discounts and financial support schemes
• A supportive working environment, with employee recognition awards
As Urgent Care Centre RGN Staff Nurse, you will play a pivotal role in assessing patient needs and developing care programmes in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
You will apply advanced clinical skills to deliver safe and effective care, along with supervising and supporting junior members of staff.
Applicants for this Urgent Care Centre RGN Staff Nurse should meet the following criteria:
• Registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally demonstrate previous experience working in an urgent care or emergency medicine setting
• Demonstrate up to date knowledge of best clinical practices
• Passionate about providing the best possible patient experience
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.