Staff Nurse RGN
£14.79 per hour
Permanent Contract – 33 hours per week, working a mixture of day and night shifts
In Touch Recruitment is working on behalf of an award winning care home provider to recruit a Staff Nurse RGN to join their team on a full time, permanent basis within their popular, Good rated care home in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
This impressive care home is registered to provide care and support for up to 66 older people with residential, nursing and dementia care needs.
Joining the team as a Staff Nurse, your role will include,
- Assessing, planning and delivering person centred care
- Writing and updating individualised
- Safe handling and administration of medication according to NMC guidelines
- Conducting risk assessments
- Liaising with medical professionals and outside agencies
- Carrying out clinical procedures, which may include Peg Feeds and Catheterisations
- Leading and coordinating the shift
The successful candidate will be actively registered with the NMC as a Registered Nurse RGN / RN and will have current experience providing clinical care to older people, ideally within a nursing home setting.
This will be a great opportunity for a motivated and passionate Nurse who is looking for a new opportunity within a forward thinking care provider that can offer long term career and development opportunities!
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply
. For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply