Deputy Director of Nursing
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Location: MidlandsDo you have the drive to help shape the future of nursing?
At Cygnet Health Care we are excited to announce a great Deputy Director of Nursing opportunity for an ambitious clinical leader to join us during a positive period of change, growth and integration.
We are keen to find a Deputy Director of Nursing who will creatively challenge current thinking, compound the group nursing strategy, as well as having experience in dealing with workforce development, infection control and governance.
In addition, we are seeking a Deputy Director of Nursing who is influential and analytical; be solution focussed and work collaboratively with our Director of Nursing, as well as commissioners, stakeholders and partners.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to help develop the knowledge and performance of our teams in the regions; who can support and collaborate with the Corporate Governance team and lead to promote the delivery of high quality nursing care.
Looking to ensure the NMC & Cygnet mission, vison and values are upheld, you will demand that the best professional standards are provided to underpin excellent outcomes for our patients and the individuals that we care for.You
- Should have 6 years post registration experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate significant leadership responsibilities.
- Fully understand how to work directly with people who display aggressive/violent behaviours.
- Can show evidence of relevant post qualification learning.
- Are a registered mental health or learning disabilities nurse and revalidated.
- Carry an up to date MAPA/PMVA trainers certificate.
- Should be an excellent communicator.
- Must be flexible with trave
In return we offer competitive remuneration and benefits; CPD and leadership development, along with the opportunity to work with a highly motivated, energetic and forward thinking senior team.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are keen to find out more then please contact – Paul Fernandez on Apply