I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 - 40 hrs | Days Only | Clinical & Supernumerary Shifts | CQC Compliant Service
An experienced, RGN qualified Care Home Deputy Manager is required to join a small, fully CQC compliant care home in Newport, near Telford.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Deputy Manager RGN:
• 36 to 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• 2 X 12 hour (8-8) clinical shifts and 2 shorter supernumerary shifts (this may be negotiable)
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.50 per hour
• Paid Breaks
As Deputy Manager RGN you will provide effective leadership and direction to the care and nursing teams in addition to supporting the Registered Home Manager in the clinical and operational management of the home.
The successful candidate for this Deputy Manager RGN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration
• Experienced in a management position within an elderly care home
• A strong and proactive leader
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.