RGN - Part Time
£15 per hour
Permanent Contract – 22 hours per week, working mixture of day and night shifts
In Touch Recruitment is working on behalf of a national care home provider to recruit a Registered Nurse RN / RGN to join their team on a permanent, part time basis working 22 hours per week within their popular, 40 bed care home in Belper, Derbyshire.
Situated in a great location with beautiful views of the valley, this reputable care home is dedicated to providing excellent care and support to older people with residential and nursing care needs.
Working as a Registered Nurse, your role will include
- Leading and Coordinating the shift
- Assessing, planning and delivering person centred care
- Writing, updating and evaluating individualised care plans
- Administering and managing of medication
- Carrying out clinical observations
- Liaising with outside healthcare professionals and agencies when required
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC as a Registered Adult Nurse RN/ RGN and will have experience caring for older people, ideally within a nursing home environment.
My client is offering a competitive hourly rate of £15 per hour to the successful candidate along with ongoing training and support to ensure success in the role.
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply
. For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply