Staff Nurse - Nights
£14.35 per hour
Permanent Contract – Full Time, Nights
In Touch Recruitment is proud to be working on behalf of one of the UKs leading care home providers to recruit an experienced Staff Nurse for their well-established nursing home in Walsall – West Midlands.
Situated in a residential area of Walsall, this purpose built care home is registered to provide care and support for up to 42 older people with nursing, residential, dementia and end of life care needs.
Working as a Staff Nurse within the service, your role will include:
- Assessing, planning and delivering person centred care
- Writing and updating care plans designed specifically to the resident’s needs
- Safe handling and administration of medication according to NMC guidelines
- Conducting risk assessments
- Liaising with medical professionals and outside agencies when required
- Working as part of a professional team to deliver high standards of care
To join this fantastic team as a Staff Nurse you must have the following:
- An Adult Nursing or Mental Health Nursing Qualification and a valid NMC pin number
- Clinically confident especially with person centred care planning and medication management
- Experience in leading and coordinating a shift
- Current experience caring for older people with nursing and dementia care needs
My client is offering a competitive hourly rate of £14.35 per hour to the successful candidate along with ongoing training and support to ensure success in the role.
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply
. For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply