Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious Mental Health Nurse looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to join an organisation that truly lives its values?
Cygnet Health Care is one of the UK’s largest independent providers of inpatient mental health services, offering high quality treatment options predominantly to the NHS. A diverse range of highly specialised services are provided across different levels of security.
Cygnet Lodge Kenton, in North-West London, is a female mental health rehabilitation service which provides a care pathway for service users who are preparing to step down to community living. Our service provides a high level of support and uses a recovery focused model
We are looking for people who:
We are looking for a fantastic Clinical Team Leader, to help shape and develop services at Cygnet Kenton.
The Clinical Team Leader will be responsible for the provision of clinical leadership and management to the immediate clinical team members on a day to day basis; delivery of excellence in quality care provision, ensuring all clinical governance and compliance targets are met. Managing the activities of the team, in partnership with, and support of the Senior Nurse, with close involvement in efficient and effective management of the ward and nursing practice.
• An Experienced RMN with a current Pin Number
• Have experience working with an adult mental health client group
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983, an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
Compassionate and focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage and reduce risk whilst helping to empower and support service user independence
• Supervise and ensure the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
• Work within the NMC code of conduct.
• Actively promote best practice of clinical care on the ward.
• Take an active role in clinical audit on the ward and in the hospital.
• Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
• Take a lead role in working with the Multi-Disciplinary Team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical and emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
• Participate in training and development of staff.
• Participate in the Senior Nurse bleep holder rota.
In return we will offer you:
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want a career that inspires people? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below and one of our recruitment team will be in contact shortly. If you need any help with your application, please contact the Recruitment Team on Apply