I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£36,000 - £45,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | CQC Outstanding Home
An experienced Residential Care Home Deputy Manager (RMA/NVQ3/4/Dip5) is required to join a state of the art, luxury home in the Uxbridge area.
Details of this Residential Home Deputy Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) vacancy:
• 40 hours per week on days
• An industry leading annual salary in the region of £36,000 to £45,000
• A fantastic working environment in an outstanding home
• A generous annual leave allowance
As Residential Home Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN/RMA/NVQ4/Dip5), you will support the Registered Manager in delivering effective leadership and direction to the strong team of care and hospitality staff, working to maintain the highest possible standards of care and living and to retain the outstanding quality grades.
You will monitor and manage staff performance, ensuring colleagues are equipped with the necessary skills to deliver the best possible service to residents.
Applicants for this Residential Home Deputy Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) should meet the following criteria:
• An experienced Residential Home Deputy Manager or Registered Manager with a proven track record of success
• A strong manager with a positive, proactive approach and excellent leadership skills
• Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 3 or 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
• Passionate about high quality care and delivering the best service possible
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 21526 - 28702 Per yearFull timePermanentEaling, London, Greater London, England
Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.Caring, enthusiastic and passionate about nur...