I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £80,000 p/a | 40 hrs | CQC “Good” Home | Luxury Service
An experienced RGN or RMN qualified Care Home Manager is required to lead and develop a large Maidstone nursing home.
Details of this Care Home Manager RGN/RMN post and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week, working 9 – 5 with some flexibility due to the seniority of the post
• An excellent annual salary of up to £80,000 including bonuses, depending on experience
As Care Home Manager RGN/RMN, your primary focus will be on maintaining the already good standards in the home and ensuring continuing CQC compliance. You will manage, monitor and supervise care along with coordinating the operational and financial management of the service.
The successful candidate for this Home Manager RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC registration
• Ideally have completed a recognised qualification in Management in a Care setting such as NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5, Registered Managers Award
• Demonstrate at least 5 years’ experience in the management of a UK Nursing Home (60+ beds), with a positive relationship with CQC and Local Authorities
• A strong and proactive leader
• Excellent working knowledge of current CQC and Health and Safety regulations
• Demonstrate strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
£ 29185 - 29185 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
A great charitable organisation is looking for a Registered Manager to lead their Supported Living services in London. Your role wi...
£ 18 - 25 Per hourFull time...Permanent...Dartford, Kent, England
Impact Care Services Specialist nursing agency is currently recruiting all Nurses of different grades to join our team of professio...