I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£50,000 - £55,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Newly Commissioned Service
An experienced Nursing Home Manager (RGN/RMN) is required to lead and develop a large nursing home in Morecambe.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Nursing Home Manager (RGN/RMN):
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• A competitive annual salary of £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
• Predominantly office hours, but some on-call, evenings and weekends may be required due to the seniority of the role
As Home Manager (RGN/RMN) you will provide effective leadership and direction to the care and nursing teams in addition to coordinating the efficient and effective clinical and operational management of the home. The service is under new ownership and in this role you will have the opportunity to implement procedures and frameworks to ensure the best possible standards of care and living for service users.
The successful candidate for this Home Manager RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC registration
• Ideally have completed a recognised qualification in Management in a Care setting such as NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5, Registered Managers Award
• Experienced in the management of an elderly care home, ideally with experience and confidence in managing and implementing change
• A strong and proactive leader
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
£ 45,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Clinical Development Nurse - Nursing Home - Elderly/Dementia Care North Wales, Preston and Blackpool areas &nb...
£ 15.00 - 15.00 Per hourFull timePermanentBlackpool, Lancashire, England
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Registered Nurse (Mental Health) at a Barchester care home, you'll use your compassion and experience to help de...