I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for highly skilled Intensive Care Nurses (ITU/ICU) to come and join our agency, working in and around the Huddersfield – West Yorkshire area.
Joining Pulse Nursing is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work shifts to fit around their current job role, life style or for someone who enjoys the freedom and control of managing their own work load - giving them maximum flexibility. Our online system ipoint allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs or block bookings.
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
ITU nurse Requirements:
• Must be a registered NMC nurse.
• Minimum working experience of 12 months as an ITU/ICU nurse.
• Strong communication skills, while working effectively with other staff.
• Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals.
• Dedicated to your job and caring for each individual patient.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Please apply below if you are interested in joining us and one of our team members will be in touch with regards to your application. We hope to hear from you soon.
Full timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) is one of the largest acute Trusts in the UK, employing over 20,000 staff.We are r...