I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Want to earn between £220 and £360 per shift?
HAMILTON CROSS nurses (RGN/RMN) typically earn from £650 to £1,500 per week.
* Pay rates from £19.00 Up to £30.00 per hour (PLUS: Minimised TAX, take home majority of your pay!) *
* Nurses (RGM/RMN) required for Regular Flexible Shift Work - all disciplines *
HAMILTON CROSS requires Registered Nurses (RGM/RMN) from all disciplines and backgrounds for a large number of healthcare institutions the local area.
With roots dating back to the 1980s, HAMILTON CROSS places Nurses into the NHS, Private Hospitals, Doctors Surgeries, Nursing Homes and a wide range of other Healthcare Institutions.
At HAMILTON CROSS we know it takes great healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality of care. We offer market-leading tax efficient remuneration and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our nursing and care staff have worked for us for a considerable amount of time. Join our team and experience the difference!
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to a Tax Specialist to maximise your take home pay
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Mandatory training
- Required immunization
- HAMILTON CROSS uniform
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Bonus schemes
- Start Date: ASAP
- 6+ months of recent nursing experience and a current NMC pin number
- Ability to meet our compliance standards, including DBS, References and Occupational Health checks
- Excellent interpersonal skills verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, adaptable to changing needs
£ 25000 - 28500 Per yearFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
Registered Nurse - RGN - Band 5 - Acute Medical Unit - Bristol - Up to £28,500 per annumSkype interviews available for all [... Cl...
£ 32000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentCirencester, Gloucestershire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse Care types : Elderly, Dementia, Alzheimer's, Huntington's Disease, Motor Neuron, Brain Injury, Challeng...
£ 38000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentTrowbridge, Wiltshire, England
WILTSHIRE CLINICAL SERVICES MANAGER - £ 38 -39 K EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY Are you a Nurse Looking for an Opportunity as a Nurse to Pro...
£ 23.00 - 31.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Corston, Bath, Somerset, England
* £23.00 - £31.00 per hour + BENEFITS * ** JOIN THE MOST "IN-DEMAND" NURSING AGENCY IN THE UK ** Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nu...
£ 55000 - 55000 Per yearFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
Job Title: Peripatetic Clinical Care Manager (RGN or RMN ) Location: National Role (Cornwall to Durham) - Paid Travel and Accommoda...
£ 40800 - 40800 Per yearFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.We have a brand new service which opened towa...