I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Lead - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
* Location: Guilford, Surrey
* Position: Clinical Lead
* Care Categories: Parkinson's, strokes and Physical care
* Service: General care in older adults
* Salary: £18.00 per hour negotiable depending on experience + £1000 welcome Bonus
* Hours: Full time
* Shifts: clinical and supernumery
* Contract type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly-skilled, experienced Registered Nurse and Manager to join the management team within a beautiful Care Home located in Guilford, Surrey. The Care home provides exceptional care in a homely and calm environment. This very reputable Nursing Home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide residential, nursing, nursing dementia and palliative care for elderly individuals.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
About the role:
As a Clinical Lead you will be required to assist the Deputy and Home Manager with the day-to-day running of the home and supervise all junior members of staff. You will need to actively promote a positive, proactive and caring atmosphere within the home and ensure that care quality standards are upheld for the wellbeing of the residents. You will need to strive for improvement continuously and promote change management throughout the organisation. You must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
* Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
* £1000 welcome bonus
* Weekend and night enhancements
* Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
* Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
* Annual pay reviews
* Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Travel discounts
* Cash Plan discount card
* The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
* Hot meal provided whilst on duty
* Free uniform provided
* Paid Breaks
* Free parking
* National Employment Savings Trust pension
* Life assurance
* Indemnity insurance
* 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
* Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 34200 - 34200 Per yearFull timePermanentClaygate, Esher, Surrey, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Esher, Surrey - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Learning Disability, P...