I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Unit Manager ( RGN or RMN ) - Dementia care home
- Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Position: Clinical Unit Manager
- Care Categories: Dementia
- Service: mental health care in elderly
- Salary: £14.79 - £17.87 per hour (£32,323 - £39,049 per annum) negotiable depending on experience + £1000 welcome Bonus
- Hours: Full time based on 42 hours
- Shifts: Days
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 welcome Bonus & Paid Breaks*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurse experienced in Dementia RGN RMN who will play a key role within this care home as the Clinical Unit Manager. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Dementia and Mental health conditions. Located in Tunbridge Wells, Kent with good transport links.
You will be responsible for leading your team, day-to-day care activity in your designated unit, this will including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 32500 - 43500 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, Maidstone, Kent, England
Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)- Intermediate Care Centre Location: Outskirts of Leeds Salary: £32,500- £43,500 per...