I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Charge Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Stirling, Stirlingshire
- Position: Charge Nurse
- Care Categories: Palliative care and Nursing Dementia
- Service: General care in older adults - care home
- Salary: £14.35 per hour per hour (£32,200 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time
- Shifts: Nights
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurse RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home as a Charge Nurse. The home specialises in care of older adults including Palliative Care, Physical and nursing Dementia. The home is located in Stirling, Stirlingshire.
As the Charge Nurse this will mean overseeing the care of every one of the residents in your area of the care home. You'll even run the whole home when the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager are absent. And, whether you're following up on any resident visits related to ill health, administering prescribed medicines or keeping records to meet statutory legal requirements.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 22300 - 29700 Per yearFull timePermanentStirling, Stirling, Scotland
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Stirling, Stirlingshire - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Palliative C...
£ 28000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Glasgow Salary : £15.50 per hour ( around £35,300 per annum ) - negotiable dependin...