I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Paediatric Nurses and Adult Nurses– Excellent Salary and Benefits.
- Are you a Paediatric nurse or an Adult Nurse with Paediatric experience with at least 2 years’ experience in community/ home care experience?
- Are you looking for ongoing work with the opportunity to go permanent?
- Do you have strong communication skills with an excellent manner and the ability to communicate sensitively?
- Are you self-motivated and able to work confidently and decisively without supervision?
Eligo Medical have the perfect job for YOU!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful expanding team working within clinical research trials. Ideally nurses from a clinical research background would be advantageous.
We are looking for experienced nurses, with venepuncture skills where possible, who are willing to be trained and supported in completing research visits in the subjects’ homes. Our clients work across the UK and prioritise finding suitable nurses usually within an hours’ travel distance.
You will need to have completed and carried out the below duties regularly within the last year:
- Ability to Venepuncture
- Ability to Cannulate and carry out infusions
- Able to access and care for Port-a-Cath’s/ central lines
- Able to give injections (SC or IM)
You will receive a range of benefits:
- Great rates of pay – holiday is paid and also travel time (not miles)
- Flexible working
- Training provided online for ICH Good Clinical Practice, and the study specific procedures and support from our Clinical Country Lead to perform the home trial support visits.
- Equipment provided and sent to you directly.
- Support of Clinical Country lead during training and ongoing visits
Please don’t hesitate to apply now or get in touch to discuss this new great opportunity. The Eligo Medical Team have an ethos of providing a dedicated, specialist consultant to each candidate, who offers honest and friendly communication, and a high-quality service delivered promptly and professionally.
We’re really looking forward to your application!