I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Blairgowrie, Perth and Kinross
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Physical care, Dementia, Learning disability
- Service: General and Mental health care older and younger adults
- Salary: £14.56 per hour (£24,900 - £33,300 per annum) negotiable depending on experience + enhancements
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (22, 33, 44 hours available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurse experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD who will play a key role within our care home as a staff nurse providing a high level of care. The home specialises in care of the elderly and younger adults including Physical care, Dementia and Learning disability.
Blairgowrie sits on the banks of the river Ericht and is one of the largest towns in Perthshire. Based in a country location with abundant wildlife and views of fields and woodland.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment as well as staff morale being very high. The Homes philosophy is to provide the residents a secure, relaxed and homely environment in which their care, wellbeing and comfort are of prime importance.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer
- Communication with all residents, relatives, staff, other professionals and involved in the care of the residents.
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate individualised resident care, ensuring consultation with and involvement from residents, GP's, relatives and carers
- Provide care of the residents as per the personal plan, ensuring all records are accurate and thorough in accordance with registration and legal requirements
- Providing clinical guidance and training to staff within the Care Home
- Adhere to NMC Codes of Conduct and policies in seeking to maintain and justify public trust and confidence
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Overtime enhancements
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniform
- DBS refunded after 1 year
*All applicants must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 15 - 15 Per hourFull time...PermanentLochgelly, Fife, Scotland
We are recruiting for a registered nurse (RGN, RMN or LDN) to work DAY shift (or rotational days and nights if preferred) within my...
£ 16.78 - 16.78 Per hourFull timePermanentArbroath, Angus, Scotland
A purpose-built care home situated in Arbroath is currently seeking to recruit a Registered Nurse with a strong background in elder...