I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Sarum Road Hospital in Winchester is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Cancer Services department .
We are looking for an enthusiatic energetic Chemotherapy specialist experienced nurse with management skills willing to maintain Macmillan mark and support the development of the department to extend the services for the hospital and work towards an outstanding award from the CQC in the future.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
* Robust understanding of Clinical Governance requirements for the area.
* Extensive experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
* Previous experience within a Clinical Lead role.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
* Ability to lead a nursing team, showing previous experience in leading a clinical team.
* Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent organisation and multitasking skills required.
* Ability to motivate a team of clinical professionals.
Duties of this role include:
* To strategically plan the clinical services, responsible for day to day organisation and management of clinical departments.
* Providing clear direction and leadership to all clinical staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the hospital.
* Taking responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
* Responsible for the deployment, supervision and teaching of staff within the clinical area supporting the hospital management team in providing clinical leadership.
* The role is responsible for development, motivation and performance of all clinical staff, ensuring the achievement of CQC Standards as required for nursing services in an acute care hospital accepting planned and emergency surgical and medical admissions
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive salary of up to £47,500 and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.