I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Sandringham Hospital in Kings Lynn has a vacancy for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
We are looking for Scrub or Recovery bank staff.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
* Mentorship qualification
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Motivated and enthusiastic -
* Caring and Professional nature.
* Drive and enthusiasm.
* Ability to work in a team and use own initiative.
* Punctual and reliable.
Duties of this role include:
* To deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care.
* To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
* Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
* Assist in the delivery of patient care.
* Contribute to quality improvement.
* Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
* Apply and promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
* Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
* Maintain knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act.
* Ensuring appropriate measures are taken in respect of Health and Safety for patients, relatives, visitors, hospital staff and contractors.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 35000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentNorthwood, Greater London, England
Theatre practitioner required for leading private hospital in Northwood, North london. This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a we...