I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Manager- Epsom- up to £50k plus 15% bonus- Fantastic Nursing Home!
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly, dementia, nursing and residential homes. This organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its residents and its excellent support to its staff. This home is a large sized nursing home and offers nursing and dementia care.
What are they looking for?
* You might be a Clinical lead looking for a new challenge
* Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
* You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships well
* Experience in managing staff teams
The successful applicant will;
* Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment, 2 years + ideally
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have a clean DBS
* Qualified RGN/RMN/RN registered
* Live within a commutable distance of Epsom
* Up to £50k plus 15% bonus
* 40-44 hours per week/ Full time
* Support the Home manager in running of the home
* Leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary team
* Responsible for creating individual care plans for the residents
* Maintaining clear and accurate medication record
* Provide valuable support, to the team around you
* Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, Deputy manager, Buckinghamshire
£ 30000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentRedhill, Surrey, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Redhill, Surrey - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Head/Brain Injury, H...
£ 28600 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentNew Malden, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: New Malden, Greater London - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Alzheimer...