I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly, dementia, nursing and residential homes. This organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its residents and its excellent support to its staff.
The role they are recruiting for is for the General Manager of the home, this home is a newly built medium sized residential home. The home is fully equipped to the highest of standards to ensure that the most best care and facilities are there.
Being the general manager who will ensure the overall running of the home is smooth and the care is exceptional throughout.
The home is 100% privately funded so it is important that the General Manager has experience of improving private bed fees and marketing the home in the local area.
What are they looking for?
* You might be an experienced Home manager looking for a new challenge
* Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
* You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
* Proven experience in managing fully compliant Nursing homes
* Experience in managing staff teams
* Relevant experience
* Commercial awareness
* Excellent communication skills
* Deciding and initiating action
* £65,000 per annum plus bonus
* 40 hours per week
* Increasing standards of care and kindness
* Increasing occupancy and profitability
* Operating efficiency
* Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
* Provide valuable support, to the team around you
* Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Home Manager, Wimbledon, Residential, Care Home Manager
£ 50000 - 60000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
£50,000 - £60,000 p/a | 40 hrs p/wk | Travel & Some Overnight Stays | Car Allowance, Laptop etc A leading national care group i...