I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital in Orpington is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Infection Prevention and Control Lead to join their team of staff in the Nursing department .
This is a PART time role for 22.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse (or other profession e.g. Operating Department Practitioner)
* Teaching and assessing qualification e.g. ENB 998 (or equivalent)
* Specialist knowledge to a level defined for that hospital (see separate level guide sheet)
* Able to apply specialist knowledge to risk assessment and support appropriate controls
* Experience in dealing with staff regarding clinical issues
* Experience required as working as a nurse in an acute healthcare setting or experience working in infection control
* Good communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Motivational skills
* Presentation skills
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) is addressed in all areas of the hospital and reflected throughout all activity related to healthcare provision.
* To ensure infection prevention is taken into account in all new business, new build and refurbishment.
* To ensure compliance to the HCAI code (DH 2010) for CQC requirements in England and equivalent for hospitals in Scotland and Wales.
* To ensure risks of infection are identified throughout all hospital departments and disciplines and risk assessments are in place reflecting controls that are reviewed at least annually and as otherwise indicated.
* To ensure local infection control policies reflect corporate policies, writing local Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as appropriate, and liaise with departmental heads to ensure these are implemented.
* To ensure all staff have appropriate infection prevention and control training using a combination of online and face to face training.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Part timeBank...Twickenham, Greater London, England
Availability update for Qualified RGN, RMN, AND RN Impact Care Services is looking to connect with RGN to work for our potential cl...