I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Finegreen are recruiting on behalf of a leading, worldwide non-profit organisation to recruit a Regional Manager to cover the Essex & West London region.
My client is a marketing focused, results oriented social enterprise they develop efficient, effective and sustainable family planning programmes in the UK and overseas. The UK division provides services to men and women over Apply times a year. Services provided include Termination of Pregnancy (TOP), STI testing, LARC provision, counselling and vasectomy. The primary responsibility of this role is to further client’s goal: the prevention of unwanted births and its mission of ensuring the individual's right to having children by choice not chance.
The role sits within the UK Operations function, which is responsible for the efficient and effective running of all clinics within the UK and the delivery of high quality services throughout the UK sites.
The Regional Manager is responsible for the performance of all the clinics in their area and will lead local management of these clinics to ensure that they achieve excellent levels of financial, operational and clinical performance.
The post holder is responsible for ensuring centres are productive and efficient and achieve full compliance with regulatory, organisational and professional body requirements, whilst ensuring that the client is at the centre of all care and the clinics achieve exceptional levels of client care and satisfaction. The successful candidate must also ensure that there are consistent standards of care and operational performance across their region.
• Ensure the efficient and effective running of the relevant clinics by ensuring that there are safe, efficient pathways optimising client flow to ensure that capacity is managed as efficiently as possible;
• Work closely with the Operations Support Team to maximise capacity and efficient running of daily lists, ensuring the clinic capacity is optimised and theatre efficiency meets operational targets;
• Deliver sufficient capacity within the relevant clinics to ensure that client wait times are minimised;
• Work with other Regional Managers to develop contingency plans which will minimise risks to performance in any of the region’s centres;
• Continually review the productivity and efficiency of the centres within the region and take appropriate actions to maximise and improve ways of working;
• Hold regular review meetings with the management of each relevant clinic to ensure that clinics taken responsibility for the operational and financial performance of their centres;
• Work with the Finance Business Partner to monitor and review income and expenditure for the relevant clinics and take appropriate action to ensure budgets are met or exceeded;
• Ensure expenditure is managed in line with budget and that there is a constant review of costs and appropriate expenditure.
The successful candidate:
• Successful track record of leading and managing customer facing operations, preferably from a commercial healthcare background;
• Successful P&L delivery and ability to manage budgets;
• Experience of facilitating and managing change;
• Experience of leading, motivating, mentoring and coaching others to improve their performance;
• Track record of developing and implementing business growth opportunities;
• Customer focused approach;
• Multi-site management experience;
• Experience of meeting and exceeding organisational KPI’s;
• Degree educated (desirable);
• Management qualification (desirable);
• Evidence of commitment to continuous personal development;
• Knowledge of healthcare sector and regulatory environment.
My client offers a competitive salary of circa £43,000 - £53,000 per annum, depending on experience. A competitive benefits package which includes 33 days annual leave, contributory pension scheme and full support for career professional development and extensive training.
This is an excellent job opportunity to advance and develop your career with one of the leading non-profit organisations. For further information and details please email your CV to Apply or contact me on Apply.
£ 16.81 - 30.61 Per hourPart timeTemporaryStevenage, Hertfordshire, England
Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Registered General Nurses with medical or surgical ward experience, to work ad hoc sh...