I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Manager - Mansfield - up to £38K!
Position: Deputy Manager
Salary: £16.50 per/hour
Service: Large - 70 bedded Nursing Home
Hours: 38.5 hours - Mix of Supernumerary hours and shifts
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to take the helm at a fantastic nursing and residential care home in Mansfield.
The home has currently has a good' CQC across the board and an excellent team who are passionate about providing quality residential care and specialist 24-hour nursing to those who are no longer able to manage at home.
The staff make a tremendous effort to provide a positive environment to support all residents in their care, helping residents to regain independence, choice and freedom in their lives in a safe and comfortable setting.
This really is an unmissable opportunity to join the ranks at a truly first-rate care home as the Deputy Manager!
As Deputy Manager, you will be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home in the manager's absence and be responsible for the following duties:
• To lead/ support a team of clinical and support staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Deputy Manager:
• Valid PIN number
• Experience in similar care environment
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills
This role would be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Senior RGN/RMN, Head of Care, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Unit Lead, and Team Leader.
To be put forward for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate in calling Georgi Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentLincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home Care Categories: Nursing & Dementia Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire Salary: £14.0...