I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£27,000 - £33,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Excellent Staff Benefits | Training & Progression
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a leading national healthcare provider to recruit qualifeid RGNs and ODPs to work as Theatre Nurse and Theatre Practitioner in a Banbury provate hospital.
Positions are available for both Scrub or Recovery Nurses/RGN and Scrub or Recovery Theatre Practitioners/ODP with details as follows;
• 37.5 hours per week
• Competitive annual salaries in the range of £27,000 to £33,000
• Staff benefits packages including a company pension scheme, private health cover and much more
• Ongoing training and development programmes and defined career progression pathways within a national company
Applicants for both Scrub Nurse/Practitioner and Recovery Nurse Practitioner posts should meet the following specification:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience in Scrub or Recovery/PACU
• Have completed recognised post-registration qualifications relevant to your role, such as Advanced Scrub Practitioner
• Flexible to participate in the on-call rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 34000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentOxford, Oxfordshire, England
We are seeking a committed and experienced Senior Theatre Practitioner to join our client's busy Perioperative team at their small ...