I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with a leading national healthcare provider to support them in expanding the Theatres team in their Banbury hospital.
Positions are available in both Scrub and Recovery settings, with details as follows;
• 37.5 hours per week
• Competitive annual salaries in the range of £27,000 to £33,000
• Staff benefits packages including a company pension scheme, private health cover and much more
• Ongoing training and development programmes and defined career progression pathways within a national company
Applicants should meet the following specification:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience in Scrub or Recovery/PACU
• Have completed recognised post-registration qualifications relevant to your role, such as Advanced Scrub Practitioner
• Flexible to participate in the on-call rota
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Oxfordshire, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
£ 32000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentOxford, Oxfordshire, England
A Theatre Nurse or Practitioner specialising in anaesthetics and recovery is required to work in a private hospital in Oxford. The ...