I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Home Manager (Nursing) - Wembley
Care Categories: Dementia, Mental Health, Old age, and physical disabilities - Younger & Older Adults
Location: Nearby to Wembley, London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum plus excellent benefits (flexible, depending on experience)
Hours: Full-time contract, 40 hours per week
We are currently looking for an experienced and leading Nursing Manager, to manage this stunning Nursing home nearby to Wembley in London.
This Nursing home offers outstanding Nursing care, within stunning and built for purpose facilities - the home offers intimate care for older adults needing nursing care for general nursing, dementia, old age and physical disabilities. The Nursing home creates a "home from home" feel, offering leading care quality and offering great facilities.
The home prides a caring, and well-trained nursing team offering attentive, friendly and personalised care. Staff morale is very high at this home.
What we are looking for:
* Registered Nurse - (NMC pin must be valid with no restrictions or investigations - RGN/RMN/RNLD all considered)
* A strong and proven clinical background
* Have an "open door policy" as a manager with a motivating and inspiring management style
* A proven record of successfully leading a (Medium/Large sized) nursing home
* Someone with a proven record of managing and motivating a team to produce great results
* An established, registered CQC manager (or able to become CQC registered - no restrictions or pending investigations)
* You will have a keen focus on improving customer service and quality of care, whilst ensuring your home is operating as a successful business
* A strong communicator, able to motivate a team
* You will have a sound record of financial management including a strong grasp of P&L statements and budgeting
* A passion for care quality
Benefits & Rewards Package
* NMC pin renewal paid for
* Full induction training
* Flexible working hours
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive salary
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Cost of DBS paid for
* Extensive training
* Great opportunities for further career progression
* Enjoyable working environment and high morale within the home
Suitable candidates may have held similar tittles such as Nursing Manager, Service Manager, Home Manager, General Manager or Registered Manager.
£ 37000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentOxted, Surrey, England
Unit Manager - Leading Healthcare provider Job Title : Unit Nurse Manager- RGN or RMN or RNLD Location: Oxted, Surrey Salary: Up to...
£ 26500 - 35500 Per yearFull timePermanentUpminster, Greater London, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) Location: Upminster, Greater London Salary: £26,500 - £35,500 per annum (£15.50 p/ h...
£ 26200 - 39900 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Albans, Hertfordshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD ) - Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire - Salary: £14.00 - £16.00per hour / £26,200 - £39,900 ...
£ 28600 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentLambeth, London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Clapham, London - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Parkins...