I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Paediatric Nurse, Flexible Days/Nights, Band 5 & Band 5 Critical, up to £32/hr
Adolescents, Children, Neonates
Job Setting for Paediatric Nurse
My client, a leading hospital in West London is looking for Registered Sick Children's Nurses or Registered General Nurses or Registered Learning Disability Nurses with Paediatric experience. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach with a passion for providing care to children and neonates.
Skills and Responsibilities for Paediatric Nurse
· Assess, observe and report on the condition of patients
· Prepare patients for operations and procedures
· Record pulse, temperature and respiration and keep accurate records of these observations
· Set up drips and blood transfusions
· Maintain and check intravenous infusions
· Assist with tests and evaluations
· Explain treatment and procedures to enable parents/carers to consent to treatment support
· Advise and educate patients and close relatives
· Write reports and update records before completing a shift
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Paediatric Nurse
· Ongoing training
· Great development opportunities for the right candidate
· Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
· Free Registration
· Pension scheme
· Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
· Thorough Compliance Support
· Flexible shifts
· Temp of the Month prizes
· Continuous & friendly consultant support
· Various work settings in NHS and private services
· Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for Paediatric/RSCN Nurse
· Hold a relevant nursing qualification
· Be registered with the NMC
· Have 3 years of satisfactory references
· Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to grow your skill-set and get the chance to work in some
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
£ 35000 - 42000 Per yearFull timePermanentWandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Role: Sister/ Charge Nurse- Ventilator Unit- ABI/ Neurorehabilitation (RGN/ RMN) Location: South West London Salary: Up to £42,000 ...
£ 45000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentHillingdon, Hayes, Greater London, England
A private hospital Hillingdon is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Breast Care Nurse. As Breast Care Nurse...