I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Regional Support Manager
Highly competitive salary & generous bonus scheme
My client who are one of the UK's leading care providers are currently looking for a Regional Support Manager to oversee their London nursing homes.
As Regional Support Manager you will be responsible for providing support to a number of Registered Home Managers to enable them to achieve maximum performance against required standards, business objectives and growth targets - all within the culture of their individual care or nursing homes.
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will need:
• To be able to remonstrate experience in a similar role (Area Manager/ Regional Manager/ Ops Manager) within healthcare
• Strong CQC standards experience and turn around skills
• Clinical qualification is preferred but not essential
• Ideally a relevant Care Management qualification (RMA, LMC, Diploma Level 5)
• Excellent communication skills
• Smartly presented
• To possess tact, confidence and the ability to motivate
• Possess business acumen
• Be a car driver and be prepared to travel.
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply
£ 24000 - 35500 Per yearFull timePermanentRomford, Greater London, England
Appoint Group Vacancy Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Romford, Greater London Salary: £24,000 - £35,500 ...