I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Nursing Home Manager
£45,000 per annum
We are looking for experienced Nursing Home Manager with the enthusiasm and commitment to work for one of the UK's leading care providers to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic Nursing Home Manager to manage a beautiful medium service on the outskirts of Nottingham. The service is set in an idyllic location; it boasts a fresh and warm welcoming feel with all a variety of modern facilities, it is close to the M1 and an easy commute from surrounding areas. The home is purpose-built home offering residential, dementia and nursing care specialising in Alzheimer's care the home boats a good CQC rating.
• Responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• General management of the nursing areas
• Previous managerial experience
• Nurse Qualified RGN/RMN
• IT literate, competent and accurate
• Hands on practical approach
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Competitive salary of £45,000 per annum
• Excellent company benefits and annual leave
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Working with one of UK's leading healthcare providers
To apply please contact Gemma on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply