I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Nurse Manager – Guildford - £38k
• A health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on the company’s dental services
• You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Child care vouchers
• Refer a friend scheme
• Cash Plan discounts
• We cover the cost of your DBS Check
• We cover the cost of NMC registration
• Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
• Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
• Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
• Uniform provided
• Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
• 28 days annual leave
• Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
Are you a senior, experienced nurse looking to further their career in the healthcare sector? Or a Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you! Katie at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Nurse Manager to join the team at an elderly nursing home in Guildford.
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will assist the Home Manager in the general day-to-day running of the Home. You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level. You will possess strong clinical skills and will ideally have experience at a senior level and hold a valid nursing PIN.
The Role of Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Strong clinical skills and experience
• Experience at a supervisory level
• Ability to supervise and lead a clinical team
• Possess a strong understanding of the needs of people living with learning disabilities and mental health needs
In return, my client will offer a competitive salary of £38k excellent benefits, including ongoing professional development, training and career progression.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Katie at Amber Mace on Apply.
£ 31800 - 42400 Per yearFull timePermanentGodalming, Surrey, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Enton, Surrey - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Physical Disability an...
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentEnfield, London, Greater London, England
Appoint Group Vacancy Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Outskirts of Edmonton, Greater London Salary: £27,...