I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Lead – Guildford - £18/Hour
• A health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on the company’s dental services
• You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Child care vouchers
• Refer a friend scheme
• Cash Plan discounts
• We cover the cost of your DBS Check
• We cover the cost of NMC registration
• Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
• Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
• Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
• Uniform provided
• Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
• 28 days annual leave
• Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
Are you a Senior Nurse looking to make in the next step in your career? Are you looking for career development as a Clinical Lead or simply looking for a new challenge? If you hold a valid nursing PIN and have a passion for elderly care - then Katie at Amber Mace has the perfect role for you!
I am currently working with a CQC-rated ‘Good’ care home that is currently recruiting for a clinical lead to take charge of the nursing team. This is a first-rate service that is dedicated to providing the highest standards of nursing care for the elderly. My client is an excellent, independent care provider that offers ongoing training, extensive benefits and offers fantastic career development – call Applynow to apply!
About the Role:
I am currently looking for a strong leader with a nursing background to join an elderly nursing home in Guildford. The home has been purpose-built and designed to meet the elderly resident’s needs – ensuring exceptional, person-centred care is available at all times. As Clinical Lead, you will provide clinical supervision, applying your medical expertise and experience to lead the team effectively.
As Clinical Lead, you will be able to:
• Provide clinical supervision
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and CQC standards
• Assist the home manager in budget and financial management
£ 50000 - 60000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
£50,000 - £60,000 p/a | 40 hrs p/wk | Travel & Some Overnight Stays | Car Allowance, Laptop etc A leading national care group i...