I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Manager - Elderly & Young Adult Nursing
I am looking for a Registered Nurse, RGN, with Deputy Manager experience for a medium, purpose-built nursing home based in Sheffield. The home is run by a medium sized care home provider which specialises in Elderly Nursing, Dementia and Residential Care and is an integral part of the local community.
* Salary of £34,000 per annum
* Bonus scheme
* Ongoing training
* Career development opportunities
* Refer a friend scheme
* Comprehensive induction
* Cost of DBS check paid for by the company pension scheme
What the Candidate requires:
* An RGN Qualification with Valid NMC Pin Number
* Previous Senior Nurse or Deputy Manager experience working with the elderly in a nursing home environment
* 38.5 hours per week
* Leading a team of Nurses and Care Assistants, and ensuring they achieve high standards of nursing care at all times
* Maintaining an open and honest communication style, and appropriately escalating any issues
* Being aware of and adhering to relevant legislations, guidelines and procedures by means of protecting residents' welfare
* Performing on-call duties as and when appropriate
* Supervising junior and new members of staff in all aspects of their clinical work
* Encourage staff morale and development of a good rapport with all employees
* Perform regular appraisals of staff
* Practice within the guidance and legal framework of CQC Regulations and the Essential standards of Quality and Safety, Infection Control, Medication and Confidentiality, and NMC's standards and guidance
* Manage Rotas
Click ?Apply Now? to be considered for this exciting opportunity