I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Beverley House is a 24-bedded rehabilitation hospital for women over the age of 18, situated in the heart of the community in Birmingham.
Patients admitted to Beverley House may be informal or detained under the Mental Health Act with a primary diagnosis of mental illness and personality disorder with complex needs
* Uses political awareness to influence change and development.
* To develop a spirit of cooperation in working towards shared goals, which encourages and promotes innovation and imaginative problem solving. Enable team decision making by ensuring compliance with audit requirements and lead implementation and recommendations.
* Ensure compliance with legislative and professional standards.
* Act as clinical supervisor and ensures that all staff participate in clinical supervision. Monitor, evaluate, and ensure effective use of resources within set budgets. Operate effectively as a team member and promote effective decision making.
* Act as a mentor/preceptor and ensure the development of student nurses and other team members.
* Assess staff nurses within the competency development programme.
-Good communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good team worker
- Able to work without supervision
- Mentorship experience and supervise junior staff
- Good inter-personal skills
- Awareness of current professional nursing issues
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Promote good relationships with patient, relatives, public, other care organisations and all members of the multidisciplinary care team.
- Promote good communication skills written and verbally
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Carefirst - Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free car parking (at most sites)
- Voluntary Benefits
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
£ 37374 - 37374 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
RGN/RMN/RNLD - Clinical Lead - Younger Adults Complex Needs - Birmingham - up to £37,374 per annumI am currently looking for a high...