I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Nursing Home Manager Southall - £55K
Role: Nursing Home Manager
Area: West London
Company: Amber Mace
Contact: Fiona Appleton
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Nursing Home Manager in Southall, West London. This excellent care home is currently seeking an ambitious and focused nurse-qualified candidate to join their team as Nursing Home Manager.
As Nursing Home Manager, you will draw upon your existing expertise and leadership skills. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, ensuring it operates efficiently whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality, care and clinical excellence. As the Nursing Home Manager, you will also be clinically sound and experienced in delivering high standards of nursing care.
As Nursing Home Manager, your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Main Duties as Nursing Home Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven Management experience in a nursing home
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experienced in elderly care
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Nurse qualified NMCPIN
In return, my client is offering a salary in the region of £55,000 (depending on experience) and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in applying, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply
This role would be suitable for: Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Residential Home Manager, and Deputy Home Manager.
£ 28600 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: North London, Greater London - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Alzheim...
£ 28600 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentLambeth, London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Clapham, London - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Parkins...
£ 32500 - 42500 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Appoint Group Vacancy Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire Salary: £32,500 - £42,500 (£...