I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
HMP YOI Bronzefield are looking for Substance Misuse Nurses & Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to come and join our dedicated team of professional clinicians.
HMP/YOI Bronzefield is a closed local prison serving courts across the South of England. Our mission is to deliver quality of life services which make a meaningful difference to women in the criminal justice system by supporting them to change their lives for the better. To achieve this we focus on providing needs-based services and programmes to rehabilitate and improve the well-being of our women.
We house up to 572 women (approximately 14.5% of the national female prison population). The women in our custody have a diverse and complex set of needs and range from mothers and babies, young offenders, life and long term sentenced women, short to mid-term sentenced women, foreign nationals and women on remand.
We have been awarded a bronze accreditation by Investors in People for our commitment to our staff, their development, engagement and investment in a sustainable future.
Why choose Sodexo?
We provide a safe and controlled working environment where you get to see the full cycle of patient care and work with a dedicated multidisciplinary team. You will have the opportunity to work independently, make your own decisions and have a family friendly work-life balance. Some of the benefits that we offer are:
• Excellent salary
• 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays, this increases to 28 days plus 8 days bank holiday after 3 years of service. There is also the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days holiday.
• Maternity Pay – 12 weeks full pay reducing to 12 weeks half pay and bonus after 5 years service of 4 weeks pay.
• Sick pay Full pay for 4 weeks from 3 months service increasing with service length to full pay for 12 weeks with over 5 years service.
• Free on-site parking and free meals while on duty
• Long service award
• Free learning and development
• Childcare vouchers
• Access to Sodexo Discounts – wide range of Holiday, travel and retail discounts
• Support in contributing ½ towards NMC fee’s
• Refer a friend to nursing bonus
• We use a team based self-rostering rota system– You will schedule your hours to cover on average 37.5 hours per week. You also work alternate weekends and you will cover a set on 1 week night shift on a 16 weeks rolling rota schedule and you will get 1 week off following your nights.
• Staff will be allocated to attend training according to identified training needs is based on skills gap analysis and service needs and e.g. Training to run Alcohol Clinic, Substitute prescriptions administration (methadone and subutex clinics)
• There is gym on site which staff can attend on their free times and you can also have subsidised gym membership in the community
• Work in close collaboration with the Lead Substance Misuse GP and Pharmacist regarding the development and implementation of treatment protocols, policies and national guidelines for clinical management, continuation of care and substitute prescribing regimes and clinical observations to ensure patient’s safety.
• Work in close collaboration with the Clinical Recovery Lead / Substance Misuse GP and Pharmacist regarding the development and implementation of protocols and guidelines for the management of patients who have substance misuse issues out of core hours.
• Attend and contribute to joint case reviews and attend CPA meetings.
• Contribute and provide regular supervision and support for the Health Care Staff and contribute to the duty rotas and shift patterns to ensure a safe and effective seven-day cover self rostering
• Contribute to devising and delivering training to other Clinical Staff, Recovery Workers and other relevant staff across the prison.
• Be responsible for the induction, clinical supervision and training of the junior health care assistants so as to maintain high standards of care.
• Participate in regular supervision, peer review and the appraisal scheme using reflective practice.
• We are looking for people who can run a variety of nurse led substance misuse clinics i.e. Alcohol clinics, Joint review clinics
• Registered first level nurse with training and experience
• Knowledge of needs of patients with long-term conditions and health promotion strategies
• Aware of accountability of own role and other roles in a nurse-led service
• Awareness of clinical governance issues in primary care
• Knowledge of patient group directions and associated policy
• Self-directed nurse
• Highly motivated
• Ability to work flexible hours, which will include weekends, evenings and nights on a 7-day a week rota.
• Ability to work across boundaries
• Involvement in implementing and using protocols and clinical guidelines
• Ability to communicate difficult messages to patients, negotiation and conflict management skills
• Good level of IT skills
£ 48,000 - 55,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Role: Clinical Operations Nurse Manager (RGN) – Complex Care Location: Central London Salary: circa £55,000 plus benefits Sector: C...
£ 24 - 24 Per hourFull timeTemporaryEpping, Essex, England
Maxxima is currently seeking an experienced Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to fill a full time role in Epping, Essex. The ideal...