I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse is a leading UK agency, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure their clients and candidates are at the highest of standards. Pulse Nursing are looking for dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) to work various shifts in and around Wiltshire, for highly competitive rates of pay. Opportunities are available to work Ad-Hoc shifts or short term placements. Pulse gives all nurses the option to work around their lifestyle. Using the new free app iPoint, which allows you to take first pick of the shifts that come in but also to book your availability, so you can work around your commitments
We offer our Registered Mental Health Nurses the following benefits:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella*.
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training*.
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
• A current and valid NMC registration.
• Minimum of six months experience, including recent experience working in Mental Health settings.
• Excellent communication skills.
• PMVA or Equivalent training (essential)*.
• Highest standards of compassionate care to patients
• Satisfactory clinical references covering the last twelve months employment*.
If you are interested in joining pulse, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss more opportunities we may have for you
T's and C’s apply*
£ 23023 - 29608 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
(CAMHS) Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services - SouthamptonCpl healthcare in partnership with a Child and Adolescent Men...
Full timeTemporaryUpavon, Pewsey, Wiltshire, England
Locum Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / CPN / Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist required to work with the Ministry of ...
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timeTemporarySouthampton, Hampshire, England
Maxxima is currently seeking an experienced Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full time role in Southampton. The idea...