I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting for qualified Registered General Nurses to work ad hoc or temporary placement shifts on Medical or Surgical wards in a variety of location's in Cornwall including Truro and surrounding area's. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Registered General Nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Why choose Pulse:
• Pulse provides the best opportunities to match your specific speciality.
• Daily payroll to ensure you get paid as quickly as possible.*
• We are a reliable and transparent agency.
• Almost 30 years track record of agency staffing.
• Competitive pay rates*.
• NMC Registered General Nurse
• Minimum of six months experience working on medical OR surgical wards
• You must be highly dedicated to your job.
• Maintain a professional and high standard of work.
• Great organisational skills and time keeping.
• Provide clinical references.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
*T's & C's apply
£ 19.00 - 26.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Longsight, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
* Want to earn between £200 and £300 per shift? HAMILTON CROSS nurses (RGN/RMN) typically earn from £650 to £1,500 per week. * Pay ...
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPlymouth, Devon, England
PIP Disability Analyst - Plymouth, Nurses and AHPs Starting Salary: £32,000 + market leading benefits package worth up to £9,000 pe...