I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Registered General Nurses with medical or surgical ward experience, to work ad hoc shifts and temporary placements in Bournemouth and surrounding area's in Dorset. We can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer our Registered General Nurses the following benefits:
• Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay.
• A variety of clinical settings to match your skills and experience.
• Flexible hours to suit you – Days, Nights, Long days.
• iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availabilityDaily payroll service*
• Free mandatory training – Practical and online sessions.
• Revalidation support and guidance service. Designated Clinical support *
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
• NMC current registration
• Six months minimum post registration experience in a ward setting.
• Experience working on a surgical or medical ward in the last six months.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High standards of compassionate care to patients.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.