I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurse’s (RMN’s) for full time block bookings in the Staffordshire area. This is an excellent full time opportunity working in a block booking, working over a four month period, at highly competitive rates of pay.
Pulse is one of the UK’s leading Healthcare recruitment agencies, providing high quality nurses to NHS and private clients for almost 30 years.
Why Join Pulse?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Requirements for our Mental Health Nurses:
• A valid and current NMC registration
• A minimum of 6 months recent experience working as an RMN, including PICU and Acute.
• Great communication skills on all levels
• Provide the highest standards of care and compassion to our patients
• Have received PMVA or the equivalent restraint training in the last 12 months
If this position is of interest to you, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch with you to discuss this role and other possible roles we have that may suit you.
£ 16 - 16 Per hourFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Staff Nurse - RMN - Male Psychiatric Rehabilitation - Stoke-on-Trent - £16 per hourWe are currently looking for a motivated Registe...
£ 55000 - 60000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
Registered Manager - Multi-site Residential Learning Disabilities Macclesfield £55,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience and track...