I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
An experienced Registered Nurse with extensive experience working in dementia care across a variety of settings is required to work as Admiral Nurse in a leading Winchester care home.
The luxury home is fully CQC compliant and provides excellent standards of care and quality of life to older adults with dementia and general nursing care needs in a beautiful environment.
As Admiral Nurse, you will focus on improving dementia care throughout the service and will take the lead on dementia care services, including both strategic and clinical issues. You will work both within the home and in the local community, raising awareness of dementia related issues and acting as an expert resource for dementia care.
The role is to work 40 hours per week on day shifts only, and the annual salary offered is a fantastic £50,000 plus a performance-based bonus scheme and the following benefits:
• Free uniforms and DBS
• A company pension scheme
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Fantastic training and development opportunities
Applicants should meet the following person specification:
• Qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with up to date NMC registration
• Have completed post-registration studies in dementia care, ideally to MSc level and demonstrate up to date, comprehensive knowledge about dementia and how it affects people and their families/carers and the best ways to deliver therapeutic support
• Demonstrate extensive clinical experience working with people with dementia and their families in a variety of settings
• Ideally have completed recognised management and mentorship qualifications
• Experienced in a supervisory role in a clinical setting, including experience conducting clinical audits, evaluating clinical practice and with recent experience in service development
• Advanced communication/counselling skills and able to build positive, professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• Access to a car for work purposes and able to attend meetings and professional development days at other locations
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing or care management throughout Hampshire and the South Coast, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England£ 16.00 - 17.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 17th May 2018
£ 16.00 - 17.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 17th May 2018Closes 14th June 2018Ref HPCH/SRGN/TF
There's care - and then there's Barchester care. We'll look to you to provide the leadership that ensures each and every resident i...
Helston, Cornwall, England£ 42000 - 49000 Per yearPermanentPosted 21st May 2018
£ 42000 - 49000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 21st May 2018Closes 21st June 2018Ref MANAGERRMCORNWALLRM
UPTO £49 K Manager Beautiful South Cornwall - HELSTON AREA Nursing & Residential Manager - Excellent location for a better work...