I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Rate of Pay: £19.00 to £26.00 per hour PLUS DOUBLE TIME FOR BANK HOLS
* Want to earn between £200 and £300 per shift?
HAMILTON CROSS nurses (RGN/RMN) typically earn from £650 to £1,500 per week.
* Pay rates from £19.00 Up to £26.00 per hour (PLUS: Minimised TAX, take home majority of your pay!) *
* Nurses (RGM/RMN) required for Regular Flexible Shift Work - all disciplines *
HAMILTON CROSS requires Registered Nurses (RGM/RMN) from all disciplines and backgrounds for a large number of healthcare institutions the local area.
With roots dating back to the 1980s, HAMILTON CROSS places Nurses into the NHS, Private Hospitals, Doctors Surgeries, Nursing Homes and a wide range of other Healthcare Institutions.
At HAMILTON CROSS we know it takes great healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality of care. We offer market-leading tax efficient remuneration and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our nursing and care staff have worked for us for a considerable amount of time. Join our team and experience the difference!
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to a Tax Specialist to maximise your take home pay
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Mandatory training
- Required immunization
- HAMILTON CROSS uniform
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Bonus schemes
- Start Date: ASAP
- 6+ months of recent nursing experience and a current NMC pin number
- Ability to meet our compliance standards, including DBS, References and Occupational Health checks
- Excellent interpersonal skills verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, adaptable to changing needs
County Laois, Laois, Ireland€ 0 - 0 Per hourPermanentPosted 16th March 2018
€ 0 - 0 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 16th March 2018Closes 31st May 2018Ref AN-158-5
A Nursing Home in County Laois who are well established have opportunites for two nursesKind, Caring and Compassionate these R...
Bangor, Down, Northern Ireland£ 30,000 - 40.000 Per yearPermanentPosted 7th May 2018
£ 30,000 - 40.000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 7th May 2018Closes 7th June 2018Ref Bangor
JOB PURPOSE To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and pr...
Glastonbury, Somerset, England£ 48000 - 49000 Per yearPermanentPosted 25th April 2018
£ 48000 - 49000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 25th April 2018Closes 25th May 2018Ref NURSEBUSINESSMANAGER49KSOMERSET
Nurse Business Manager required for our Nursing & residential home in SOMERSET QCF Level 3 Health and Social Care or Management...