I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Lead Occupational Health Advisor – Birmingham – Full Time
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
PAM Group provides Occupational Health and Wellbeing services to a variety of customers throughout the UK including public and private sector organisations. We provide a wide range of services including Case Management, Health Surveillance, Counselling and Physiotherapy.
PAM OH Solutions is looking to employ an experienced Lead Occupational Health Advisor to develop and manage a team of Occupational Health Advisors, Screening nurses and Associates in the Midlands area. You will be based at our clinic in Birmingham, however this role will involve travel to surrounding areas to provide support and occasional clinics.
As the Lead Occupational Health Advisor, you will be commercially aware, building effective relationships with Clients and ensuring the highest level of service delivery. You will understand Clients expectations and manage these effectively, looking for continuous improvement in service, identifying possible development opportunities and further OH interventions as appropriate.
• Being the senior clinical lead – be able to advise on complex cases and how to manage or where to escalate
• Leads by example through exemplary practice including written reports, advice and standard administration e.g time sheets and diary
• Supporting the Regional Business Manager and dealing with complaints and queries where needed
• Developing and mentoring the team through coaching and clinical support
• Quarterly reviews of management reports for employed staff, coaching for improvement where necessary
• Responding to client enquiries to ensure that the service provision is fully met and exceeded where possible.
• Induction of new OHA staff, supporting to ensure successful probationary period
• Proactive and responsive in executing tasks delegated by Regional Manager
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• You must be a Registered General Nurse
• Hold a valid NMC Pin
• Hold an Occupational Health Qualification, either certificate, degree or diploma
• Have extensive experience of working as a Lead Occupational Health Advisor
• Ideally have client facing experience
• Effective Report Writing Skills
• Excellent Management skills
• Excellent Communication skills
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Car Allowance
This role suit someone who is currently working as a Lead Occupational Health Advisor, or an experienced OHA who is looking to step up into a lead role.
Ref: Lead OHA Birmingham
Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, EnglandBankPosted 24th May 2018
Part timeBankPosted 24th May 2018Closes 31st May 2018Ref 012336
Bank OHA or OH Practice Nurse, Competitive salary. The roleWe require an experienced Occupational Health Advisor or a OH Practice N...
West Midlands, England£ 40000.00 - 42000.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 18th May 2018
£ 40000.00 - 42000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 18th May 2018Closes 15th June 2018Ref 16361
Role: Occupational Health ManagerLocation: West Midlands Salary: Up to £42,000Our client has a permanent opportunity, full or part ...
Coventry, West Midlands, England£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 25th May 2018
£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 25th May 2018Closes 22nd June 2018Ref CLIN2
Clinical Disability AssessorPermanentPart and Full Time available (min 3 days a week)£34,000 starting salarySeveral Locations avail...
Dudley, West Midlands, England£ 25 - 25 Per hourPermanentPosted 4th May 2018
£ 25 - 25 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 4th May 2018Closes 3rd June 2018Ref HC09666-183775
About the Job Care UK is providing the Integrated Urgent Care (IUC) services across the West Midlands. This means that we will be d...
Birmingham, West Midlands, England£ 38000.00 - 40000.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th May 2018
£ 38000.00 - 40000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 9th May 2018Closes 6th June 2018Ref HQ00096176
Occupational Health Advisor, Birmingham, Full Time, up to £40,000pa + benefitsI am looking for an experienced Occupational Health A...
Solihull, West Midlands, EnglandContractPosted 23rd May 2018
Part timeContractPosted 23rd May 2018Closes 30th May 2018Ref 012148
Occupational Health Practice Nurse3 days a weekSolihull The role In this role you'll be providing Occupational Health services to o...
Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England£ 38000 - 40000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th May 2018
£ 38000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th May 2018Closes 14th June 2018Ref J39919-LR
Position: Occupational Health Advisor Location: West MidlandsSalary: £38,000 - £40,000 p/a pro rata Job Description:An excellent op...