Staff Nurse (RGN) vacancies - Neurological/ABI Care Middlesbrough - up to £31,200 p/a + Benefits - Leading National Provider
A newly-opened neurological care centre in Middlesbrough has several vacancies for passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated RGNs on permanent, full-time bases. The service is owned by a leading private mental health, learning disability and ABI care provider in the UK, renowned for putting service user safety and personalised care at the forefront of its practice.
The service treats adults with a variety of neurological disorders, ranging from traumatic/organic brain injuries, Huntington's, MS, MND to specialist Dementia conditions and spinal cord injuries. The service is able to care for such a variety of conditions as a result of the extensively experienced healthcare team, who work collaboratively on a 24/7 rota to not only provide holistic assessment, rehabilitation and treatment, but also to enhance independence and social skills, therefore preparing individuals for eventual discharge.
The ideal candidate must be an RGN in the UK with valid NMC membership and have demonstrable experience in relevant care settings. Furthermore, you should be genuinely passionate about providing patient-centred care to vulnerable adults, and work in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times. You should have strong knowledge of the MCA/DoLS and other relevant healthcare legislation, and have excellent clinical skills - namely in catheterisation, tracheostomy care and PEG feeds. The Package
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Competitive salary of up to £31,200 p/a
- Opportunities for career development/progression
- Permanent, full-time contract
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- Personalised training and development programme
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.