I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse are looking for more registered general nurses (RGN Acute) within and around Warwickshire to work with Pulse. We help nurses gain the shifts they want based on their current circumstances, availability and location.
We are one of the leading UK nursing agencies, supplying nurses to the NHS and private healthcare sectors.
We also have a new way for you to register now which is through our online registration, making joining our agency quicker and easier for you.
Why choose Pulse?
• Competitive pay rates
• Revalidation team on hand to support nurses
• Free access to our app, ipoint giving you the option to book shifts and show availability while on the go
• Daily payroll service
• Registered with the NMC
• Six months current or recent clinical experience
• Can provide two senior or clinical references from your current or most recent employment
• Meet compliance requirements
If you would like to know more about Pulse and the opportunities we could offer you, apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Ref: RGN WW