I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Occupational Health Advisor – London – Full or Part Time
Competitive Salary + Competitive Benefits Package
PAM OH Solutions is looking to employ an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to provide services at our clinics in Waterloo, St Pancras, Lewisham, Canary Wharf & Moredon. The post will be working 3, 4 or 5 days per week. The successful candidate will be responsible for pro-active Sickness Absence Management of short and long term absence cases, both face to face and via telephone consultations.
Working as an Occupational Health Advisor, the role will involve:
• Advising on phased return to work programmes.
• Conducting Health Assessments, reporting on the outcomes within agreed timescales and to PAM Occupational Health standards, policies and procedures and NMC guidelines.
• Managing Health Records ensuring safe storage, security and confidentiality of all OH records, at all times complying with relevant legislation and good practice.
• Produces management reports as required.
• Actively promoting fitness for work, both preventative and rehabilitative, raising the profile of occupational health amongst all levels of employees and management.
• Supporting the Businesses in reducing absence and improving their people potential at all times.
• Providing clear pragmatic advice to clients and employees that adds value to their decision making
• Seeking continuous improvement in the service provided, identifying opportunities to develop the function and proposing improvements and suggestions for continuous improvement.
• Attending meetings with client HR and Health and Safety teams
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• You must be a Registered General Nurse
• Hold a valid NMC Pin
• Hold an Occupational Health Qualification, either certificate, degree or diploma
• Ideally be working as an Occupational Health Advisor
• Effective Report Writing Skills
• Excellent Communication skills
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Childcare Vouchers
• NMC registration
This role would suit an individual who is currently working as an Occupational Health Advisor or Nurse. If you feel this role would be suitable for you, apply now!
Ref: OHA London
London, Greater London, EnglandTemporaryPosted 11th May 2018
Full timeTemporaryPosted 11th May 2018Closes 11th June 2018Ref OHA/CHE
Pulse is extremely interested in recruiting an enthusiastic and self-aware Occupational Health Advisor to work a short term contrac...
Loughton, Essex, England£ 55000.00 - 60000.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 14th May 2018
£ 55000.00 - 60000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 14th May 2018Closes 11th June 2018Ref HQ00096206
Clinical Manager (Occupational Health), NE London, Full Time, £60,000pa + benefits An exciting opportunity has become available wit...
Chelmsford, Essex, England£ 42000 - 44000 Per yearPermanentPosted 2nd May 2018
£ 42000 - 44000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 2nd May 2018Closes 2nd June 2018Ref J7390054
Occupational Health Advisor - Working from Home My client is a leading independent Occupational Health provider working with a wide...
Slough, Berkshire, England£ 38000 - 40000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd May 2018
£ 38000 - 40000 Per yearPart timePermanentPosted 22nd May 2018Closes 29th May 2018Ref 19550155
Occupational Health AdvisorPart Time 3 days a weekPermanent SloughSalary - Open to negotiation This is an autonomous role covering ...
Hertfordshire, England£ 26.00 - 33.00 Per hourBank...Posted 16th May 2018
£ 26.00 - 33.00 Per hourFull timeBank...Posted 16th May 2018Closes 13th June 2018Ref 16345
Our client is looking to recruit 2 Occupational Health Advisors to work in their team until October 2018. Role will include: Health...
Gillingham, Kent, England£ 20000.00 - 25000.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 26th March 2018
£ 20000.00 - 25000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 26th March 2018Closes 13th June 2018Ref 15924
Job Title: Occupational Health TechnicianHours: F/T, permanent.Location: KentSalary band: £20000-£25000 (dependent on experience) p...
Newham, London, Greater London, England£ 40,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 18th May 2018
£ 40,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 18th May 2018Closes 18th June 2018Ref LP/HQ00002340
Occupational Health Advisor - Permanent Package Details: £40,000 p/a + PMI + Sick Pay + Other Benefits (Stated Below) Contracted Ho...
London, Greater London, England£ 24 - 31 Per hourBank...Posted 1st May 2018
£ 24 - 31 Per hourFull timeBank...Posted 1st May 2018Closes 29th May 2018Ref 16324
Our client has a temporary requirement for an Occupational Health Advisor to work on a full time basis in London for an ongoing per...
Newham, London, Greater London, England£ 38000.00 - 40000.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 18th May 2018
£ 38000.00 - 40000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 18th May 2018Closes 15th June 2018Ref 16358
Job Title: Occupational Health Advisor Location: Stratford Hours: Full Time, Monday - Friday Salary: £40,000 Our client has a full ...
Romford, Greater London, England£ 44500 - 44500 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th April 2018
£ 44500 - 44500 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th April 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref AYLROMF3783
Would you like to earn £44,500pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a RGN? Do you have at least 2 years post qualifi...