I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
PIP Disability Analyst - York Home Based, mapped to YO11 & YO15 (Scarborough and Bilington)
Starting Salary: £32,000 + market leading benefits package worth up to £9,000 per year + overtime opportunities
Flexible contracts available: Full time
Switch to a dynamic career that's built around you
Are you a driven Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic looking for a more rewarding role? Do you like the sound of flexible hours and a genuine work life balance?
An excellent and unrivalled opportunity awaits you at Independent Assessment Services, where you can become a proficient and qualified PIP (Personal Independence Payment) Disability Analyst.
About the Role:
* You will use your existing and newly acquired skills to determine how a person's health condition or disability is impacting their daily life, conducting assessments through a combination of homeconsultations visits and centre based appointments
* Following the assessment, it will be your job to write a detailed, objective report for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), who then make a decision on the person's PIPclaim
* You will embark on a comprehensive induction programme and receive coaching, mentoring and day-to-day support from your colleagues throughout your training and beyond
* Due to the broad range of conditions and disabilities you will encounter, each day will be different and varied. There are clear prospects for career advancement and professional development with your existing clinical knowledge being enhanced through the varied nature of the role
In addition to an excellent reward package that is worth up to the value of £9,000 per year, you will have the opportunity to receive two salary increases in your first 18 months dependent on performance.
Your generous benefits package includes:
* Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity cover
* Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required
* Annually reviewed salary + performance based salary uplifts at 9 months and 18 months service + overtime opportunities
* Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
* NMC / HCPC fee reimbursement
* CPD and revalidation support with protected and varied training on a regular basis
* 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
While the role is autonomous, you will have the excellent benefit of being able to share knowledge with a team made up of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, paramedics and nurses from the fields of mental health, general nursing and learning disabilities.
To be considered for this opportunity, full registration with the NMC / HCPC, plus a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience within a range of clinical settings is required. A full driving license is also essential.
This is fresh opportunity for nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and paramedics to work within an established organisation. To find out more please contact sjb medical on Apply for an informal discussion, email or apply online.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England£ 28000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th May 2018
£ 28000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th May 2018Closes 14th June 2018Ref TS616/09
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Operating Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner to join our client's busy perioperative team at ...
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England£ 24.66 - 61.86 Per hourTemporary...Posted 1st May 2018
£ 24.66 - 61.86 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Posted 1st May 2018Closes 1st June 2018Ref Chemoyorks
Pulse is currently recruiting for Chemotherapy nurses, to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in the Yorkshire area. Pulse ...
Stockton on the Forest, York, North Yorkshire, England£ 27000 - 30000 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th May 2018
£ 27000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th May 2018Closes 14th June 2018Ref NMH510/08
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced General/Adult Nurse with experience within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities to su...
York, North Yorkshire, England£ 28280 - 33414 Per yearPermanentPosted 25th May 2018
£ 28280 - 33414 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 25th May 2018Closes 24th June 2018Ref PRI19917-653
Stockton Hall is a highly specialist hospital where patients requiring a medium secure care setting can maximise value from therape...
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England£ 15.51 - 26.03 Per hourTemporaryPosted 19th January 2018
£ 15.51 - 26.03 Per hourFull timeTemporaryPosted 19th January 2018Closes 18th July 2018Ref 3211816
Competitive Hourly Rates and Flexible Shifts Your new company Hays Healthcare currently has career opportunities for a Registered G...
York, North Yorkshire, England£ 16.83 - 16.83 Per hourPermanentPosted 22nd May 2018
£ 16.83 - 16.83 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 22nd May 2018Closes 22nd June 2018Ref SCYN
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join the team based within a purpose built Nursing Care Centre in Kelfield, Y...
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England£ 35,000 - 35,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 30th April 2018
£ 35,000 - 35,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 30th April 2018Closes 30th May 2018Ref pip/kh/leeds
PIP Disability Analyst - Leeds Starting Salary: £35,000 + market leading benefits package worth up to £9,000 per year + overtime op...
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England£ 28000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th May 2018
£ 28000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th May 2018Closes 15th June 2018Ref HUJ134
One of the country’s leading private healthcare providers currently requires an experienced RGN or ODP to work as Theatre Scrub Pra...
York, North Yorkshire, England£ 16.47 - 29.64 Per hourTemporaryPosted 22nd May 2018
£ 16.47 - 29.64 Per hourFull timeTemporaryPosted 22nd May 2018Closes 18th November 2018Ref 3319688
Hays Healthcare are seeking RGN's to work in York and the surrounding areas- days and nights available! Hays Healthcare have an exc...
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, England£ 50,000 - 65,000 Per yearBank...Posted 23rd May 2018
£ 50,000 - 65,000 Per yearFull time...Bank...Posted 23rd May 2018Closes 23rd June 2018Ref 1kgoole
WANT TO EARN OVER £1,000 PER WEEK AS AN AGENCY STAFF NURSE (RGN / RMN) ? ** MORE NURSING WORK PER NURSE THAN ANY OTHER AGENCY ** **...