I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Staff nurse Vacancy - Nights only
Job Title : Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Salary: Up to £17 per hour & paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days or Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time & Part time available (permanent)
We have a position right now for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join the team!
Alongside an award winning career development path including paid training with access to NVQ level 5 and beyond courses available, this company heavily invests and focuses on the internal progression and development of their nurses.
If this is something which interests you then please read on!
This position is located in Sevenoaks in beautiful surroundings.
* Staff at the home are celebrating after they recently received above the national average on their your care annual rating, receiving an outstanding Apply.
* They have recently renovated the home to cater for their patients and continue to offer an unbeatable service.
* 5/5 CQC.
* They offer both residential care and dementia care for elderly patients. There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that everyone is provided with the best possible care based on their needs.
* This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This job is a nights only role.You will be paid for all of your breaks. This position is a full-time or part time position.
Job Description: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Helston, Cornwall, England£ 42000 - 49000 Per yearPermanentPosted 21st May 2018
£ 42000 - 49000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 21st May 2018Closes 21st June 2018Ref MANAGERRMCORNWALLRM
UPTO £49 K Manager Beautiful South Cornwall - HELSTON AREA Nursing & Residential Manager - Excellent location for a better work...
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England£ 16.00 - 17.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 17th May 2018
£ 16.00 - 17.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 17th May 2018Closes 14th June 2018Ref HPCH/SRGN/TF
There's care - and then there's Barchester care. We'll look to you to provide the leadership that ensures each and every resident i...