I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
* Want to earn between £220 and £360 per shift?
HAMILTON CROSS nurses (RGN/RMN) typically earn from £650 to £1,500 per week.
* Pay rates from £19.00 Up to £30.00 per hour (PLUS: Minimised TAX, take home majority of your pay!) *
* Nurses (RGM/RMN) required for Regular Flexible Shift Work - all disciplines *
HAMILTON CROSS requires Registered Nurses (RGM/RMN) from all disciplines and backgrounds for a large number of healthcare institutions the local area.
With roots dating back to the 1980s, HAMILTON CROSS places Nurses into the NHS, Private Hospitals, Doctors Surgeries, Nursing Homes and a wide range of other Healthcare Institutions.
At HAMILTON CROSS we know it takes great healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality of care. We offer market-leading tax efficient remuneration and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our nursing and care staff have worked for us for a considerable amount of time. Join our team and experience the difference!
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to a Tax Specialist to maximise your take home pay
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Mandatory training
- Required immunization
- HAMILTON CROSS uniform
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Bonus schemes
- Start Date: ASAP
- 6+ months of recent nursing experience and a current NMC pin number
- Ability to meet our compliance standards, including DBS, References and Occupational Health checks
- Excellent interpersonal skills verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, adaptable to changing needs
Lewisham, London, Greater London, England£ 27,675 - 30,724 Per yearPermanentPosted 21st May 2018
£ 27,675 - 30,724 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 21st May 2018Closes 21st June 2018Ref 01SN009
JOB REFERENCE: 01SN009 CLOSING DATE: 21st June 2018 We have an exciting opportunity in our renal unit in Forest Hill, Lewisham. The...
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England£ 16.00 - 17.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 17th May 2018
£ 16.00 - 17.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 17th May 2018Closes 14th June 2018Ref HPCH/SRGN/TF
There's care - and then there's Barchester care. We'll look to you to provide the leadership that ensures each and every resident i...
Helston, Cornwall, England£ 42000 - 49000 Per yearPermanentPosted 21st May 2018
£ 42000 - 49000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 21st May 2018Closes 21st June 2018Ref MANAGERRMCORNWALLRM
UPTO £49 K Manager Beautiful South Cornwall - HELSTON AREA Nursing & Residential Manager - Excellent location for a better work...