I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurses required for unique & exciting career opportunity
Starting salary £37,044 + excellent benefits,
Pulse is working in partnership with the world's leading medical and travel security risks company. From their office in West London they manage the health and security risks of their client's employees and family members worldwide.
The company is medical led and it takes on around Apply cases per day, so there is never a dull moment. The coordinating nurse is a vital part of the medical team, and the main responsibilities of the role include:
* Conducting telephonic medical assessments and provision of advice in regards to primary care and emergencies
* Facilitating appropriate medical referrals/admissions/transfers that are required anywhere in the world
* Monitoring of patient care
* Liaising with medical professionals at an international level
* Managing aeromedical evacuations and repatriations
* Responding to international disasters
This is an excellent opportunity to transition from a hands-on clinical role into an international and corporate environment, whilst still utilising and building on your medical knowledge and skills.
We are interested to hear from experienced registered nurses who have an acute nursing background, with recent experience in any of the following specialties; accident & emergency; intensive care; practice nursing; AAU/MAU; HDU; cruise ship nursing, tropical medicine; and the military. We are ideally looking for candidates to have 2 - 3 years post registration experience.
Successful candidates will receive a structured career path that is supported by a professional development programme; this includes aviation medicine and in-flight based ILS training at the headquarters of some of the world's leading airlines. You will also benefit from:
* No night shifts
* Competitive salary with benefits such as; private medical insurance, dental insurance, contributory pension and discounted gym membership
* Genuine professional development opportunities
* A partnership with a London NHS Trust that will be provide you with the opportunity to work clinically during work time to maintain registration
So if you are interested in finding out more about this truly unique opportunity, please do contact us today to find out more.
Southampton, Hampshire, England£ 36 - 46 Per hourBank...Posted 16th May 2018
£ 36 - 46 Per hourPart timeBank...Posted 16th May 2018Closes 16th June 2018Ref S/JO/SW/STMI/SOU/1/P
Community ITU Paediatric Nurse Up to £36 per hour for weekdays and £46 per hour for weekends Southampton area Your care, our passio...