I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing are currently looking for Committed and dedicated Theatre nurses to work temporary shifts within Devon.
We help all our theatre nurses pick shifts that suit their current positions and personal lives. Our new free app iPoint lets you choose first pick of shifts that become available in your area, and lets you choose your availability in order to maintain your other commitments outside of work.
Pulse have experience in recruiting and placing nurses for the NHS trusts and Private Hospitals, for almost 30 years.
Experience/Requirements for Theatre Nurses:
• NMC or HPC registered
• Experience within anaesthetics, scrub and recovery (or all)
• Adaptable to working hard within demanding hospital environments.
• Determined, willing and professional attitude across the board
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in this role, or possible other roles like it, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss many more opportunities.
£ 25000 - 31000 Per yearFull timePermanentExeter, Devon, England
£25,000 - £31,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Pension, Benefits & Private Medical A leading independent healthcare provider cu...